Features and activities :
- Chat to understanding people.
- Get tips on managing ME, CFS and PVFS
- Optional creative sessions.
- Optional games
- Library of books on ME and CFS.
- Benefits Advice.
- Bring carers, family members or friends.
- Quiet room.
- Free refreshements.
- Wheelchair accessible entrance.
- No membership fees or obligations.
1. Ventilation: windows will be open as much as the weather allows
2. Chairs will be spread out as much as possible.
3. Face coverings are optional but don't feel embarrassed about wearing one if you would like to.
4. You like bring your own drink or refreshments if you are uncomfortable about using those provided.
Elevate in Dereham @ Wellspring Family Centre
December 16, 2023 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Support and socialising in an informal environment for people with ME, CFS and post-viral conditions. Carers, family and friends are also very welcome. Optional creative activities on occasion, tips, signposting, etc. Leave when you need to and there is a quieter area in another room. Meeting at Wellspring Family Centre, 35 Neatherd Rd, NR19 2AE Click for more details.