Currently, due the Coronavirus pandemic, the meetings in Dereham have been replace by online meetings. See dates below.
WHEN? Sat 2:30 - 4:30 approx
WHO? For people with ME or CFS and their carers. All ages.
STYLE: Relaxed, informal, mingling.
Features and activities :
- Chat to understanding people.
- Get tips on managing ME, CFS and PVFS
- Optional creative sessions.
- Optional games
- Library of books on ME and CFS.
- Benefits Advice.
- Bring carers, family members or friends.
- Quiet room.
- Free refreshements.
- Wheelchair accessible side entrance.
- No membership fees or obligations.
December 5, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Wellspring Family Centre, 35 Neatherd Rd, Dereham NR19 2AE, UK
Socialising, optional creative activities, games, tips, signposting, etc. Leave when you need to and there is a quieter area in another room. Click for more details.